Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for visiting www.sdgpyramid.org, administered by United in Diversity, a non-profit-organisation whose mission is to create a better and common future through education and sustainable development
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Content” refers to any and all texts, photos, images, audio, video, scripts, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on electronic devices (for eg. computer, tablets and smartphones) that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site;
“United in Diversity” refers to United in Diversity (Yayasan Upaya Indonesia Damai), a non-profit organisation incorporated in the Republic of Indonesia, established on Notarial Deed no 72 dated July 16, 2007;with its domicile at Graha Ganesha Building, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Jl. HayamWuruk No.28 Jakarta 10120 – Indonesia
“We/Us/Our” refers to United in Diversity (Yayasan Upaya Indonesia Damai) including any of its affiliate organisations.
A. USE AND ACCESS TO THE SITE
- The Use and Access to Our Site is free of charge. No payment is required to any part of Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided â€œas isâ€ and on an â€œas availableâ€ basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- You may use, access or link to Our Site provided that you do not do so in a way that may damage Our reputation.
- You may use, access or link to Our Site provided that you do not do so in a way that is fraudulent and unlawful.
- You may not link to Our Site from any other site whose content consist of material that:
- Is obscene, offensive, or otherwise inflammatory;
- Promotes violence or any form of unlawful activity;
- Discriminates against any person, group or class of persons based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Is designed to threaten, harass, embarrass another person or infringe another personâ€™s privacy;
- Is likely to deceive another person;
- Implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists.
B. USAGE POLICY
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Our Site if you breach any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Specifically, We may take one or more of the following actions:
- Suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access Our Site;
- Issue you with a written warning;
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- Take further legal action against you as we deem appropriate;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem necessary; and/or
- Any other actions which We deem appropriate.
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to use the Content uploaded by you for other purposes relating to the Sustainable Development Goals without any consideration due from Us to you.
- We reserve the right to post or not to postany of the Content you have uploaded and we have no obligation to inform you and/or any parties of our decision to do or to not do so.
- Any decision to use the Content in any promotional activities or not to use it shall be Our sole decision.
C. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed to Us. This work is licensed by United in Diversity Creative Campus @ Kura Kura Bali. All rights are reserved.¨
- You may use the SDG Pyramid and its descriptions under a Creative Commons Attribution, Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA)
- The Intellectual Property Rights for all photos, videos and other material posted on Our Site, will come under the copyright as a collective works, and or compilation, and as individual work.
D. VIRUSES, MALWARE AND SECURITY
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- We do not, however, guarantee that Our Site is secure or free from viruses or other malware and accept no liability in respect of the same.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any material that will technologically be harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You are responsible for protecting your own hardware, software, data from viruses, malware, and any other internet security risks.
E. OUR LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
- If you are a commercial user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware, however We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- By breaching any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Law of the Republic of Indonesia, Number 11 of2008 Concerning Electronic Information and Transactions.Â Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
F. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to alter the Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
G. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, the laws of the Republic of Indonesia and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indonesian Courts