Mr Dana Leong is a two-time Grammy award winning musician, composer, and producer. Considered by many to be the world’s top electric cellist, he has also been referred to as world’s top trombone player by members of the world renowned Balkan Beat Box. Dana’s music spans across multiple genres from the combination of jazz, healing music, electronic dance to hip hop. He has taught Jazz at Stanford University from the age of 16; completed the public policy program at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government; has given conference opening musical speeches and presentations at TedX Shanghai and the US OPEN Tennis Championship. A leading innovator at the intersection of music, technology and wellness, Dana has performed healing music at the World Economic Forum’s closing ceremonies and is a composer on a ‘musicians against violence’ album produced by Harry Belafonte. At the recent TedX talk in Shanghai, Dana shared how music and arts can make positive impact in the world and contributes to the sustainable development goals as framed in the Sustainable Development Goals Pyramid concept.
- Launch Ceremony of UN SDSN Hong Kong Chapter 8 January 2018, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- SDG Pyramid @ SDGs Hackathons UN Building, Beijing, China Sat, 26 Aug 2017
- Peter Diamandis on Island of Happiness’s Eco-Wall Challenge: An SDG Pyramid initiative
- SDG Pyramid @ TEDx Shanghai by Dana Leong on 25 October 2017
- Lien International Conference on Good Governance 27-28 October 2017, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore